Worship: 5:00pm (Sat) | 8:00 & 10:30am (Sun)
632 East Highway N, Wentzville, MO 63385
Board of Directors
Immanuel’s Board of Directors (BOD) is a group of nine individuals we elect to represent the congregation. They oversee the policies of the congregation and work with the Ministry Leadership Team (MLT) to guide our ministry toward reaching more people for Jesus Christ.
The BOD hosts three Voters' Meetings each year. All stewards (or “members”) of Immanuel are encouraged to attend these meetings. You'll be informed about Immanuel's latest news, upcoming events, financial status, and overall vision for the near future. Check the Church Calendar for the next Voters’ Meeting!
Immanuel Lutheran Constitution
Immanuel Lutheran Church and School operates under Policy Based Management. To find out more about Immanuel’s management style and bylaws, please read the Constitution of Immanuel Lutheran Church as well as our Approved Board Policies.
- Constitution of Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Board Policies
- Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Church Fundraising Policy
- Dedicated Funds Policy
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Facility Use Policy
- Financial Disclosure Policy
- Youth Fundraising Policy
- Tuition Assistance for Future Professional Church workers Policy
- Leadership Education Advancing Development Policy
- Background Screening Policy
- Storage Facility Use Policy
Contact the Board
Questions? Feel free to contact Immanuel's Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.